OUR VISION AND MISSION
Our Mission is to ensure that Amanzimtoti Primary remains the best centre of learning, instilling Christian moral values and encouraging individuals to reach their full potential in a happy and safe environment.
To encourage individuals to be the best they can be in reaching their full Academic, Social and Moral potential.
- Partner in learning with our parents and community.
- Provide staff who are enthusiastic, motivated and who experience continuous professional growth
- Offer a curriculum that promotes personal growth, life skills and prepares and equips people to meet the challenges of the future
- Create an environment which supports our vision
Our core values:-
- RESPECT – We will treat people as we would like to be treated
- TRUSTWORTHINESS – We will always do the right thing and be honest in all that we do.
- RESPONSIBILITY – We will always be self-controlled and accountable for our actions.
- CARING – We will always be kind, compassionate and considerate.
- FAIRNESS – We will at all times and in all situations be fair without prejudice.
- CITIZENSHIP – We will always make a positive contribution to our family, school and country.